This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure for more info!
You are interested in learning or starting a digital marketing business. You have been looking around for a training course and come across The Affiliate Lab. Is the Affiliate Lab worth your time and money?
If you are looking to learn more abouto the Affiliate Lab, you are in the right place. Here is Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab review.
- What I like about The Affiliate Lab
- What I don’t like about The Affiliate lab
- What is The Affiliate Lab?
- What is inside the Affiliate Lab
- Who is behind the Affiliate Lab
- How much does the Affiliate Lab cost
- Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab review conclusion: Is the Affiliate Lab legit?
- Frequently Asked Questions About The Affiliate Lab
- Affiliate Lab Alternatives
What I like about The Affiliate Lab
- The training takes care of both beginners and advanced marketers
- The course teaches effective Backlink strategy
- The Facebook community is active
- The course teaches actionable White-Hat SEO strategies
- The training focuses on the long term perspective of your website
- The course covers a wide range but relevant topics
- There is no Upsell.
- There is an ongoing update of the course
What I don’t like about The Affiliate lab
- No refund is available for the purchase of the course
- Cost fee is expensive
What is The Affiliate Lab?
The Affiliate Lab is the brainchild of Matt Diggity. It is an Affiliate Marketing training course designed for affiliate marketers, SEO specialists, and Entrepreneurs.
The training teaches you from website creation, Search Engine Optimization, to website flipping for a profit.
The Affiliate Lab aims to teach you building a long-term profitable website that you can flip it for a good profit.
The Affiliate Lab is a video training course. There are over 180 videos, which is about 12 hours of training. With the training package, you will receive ready-made templates, onsite, and offsite SEO checklist. You will also have access to the Affiliate Lab Private Facebook Group.
What is inside the Affiliate Lab
Let’s look into the Affiliate Lab course details. There over 180 video lessons. The course covers a wide range of topics, from website creation, content creation, link building, etc.
Here is the core content of the course:
- Using the Niche Grading Tool to select the right niche for your affiliate marketing business
- Learning The Recursive Keyword Research Process
- How to build a website from scratch
- How to build your website with the right architecture for maximum optimization
- How to create excellent content that will rank and convert
- Learning Onsite Optimization for both single page and multi-page
- How to create an online persona to build trust
- How to create a social fortress
- How to master anchor text
- Local citations for affiliate websites
- How to use white-hat links or grey-hat links to achieve high search engine ranking
The Affiliate Lab also comes with a number of bonuses. Here is the list of bonuses you will receive with the purchase of The Affiliate Lab training.
- The Authority Module: Learn how to build an authority site that dominates your niche.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) for SEOs: Learn the tips and tricks that convert visitors into customers.
- The Flip Lab: This is a course created by Empire Flippers. It teaches you how to get the most money from your website sales.
- The Beginner’s Lab: The broad range of topics covered in the Affiliate Lab might overwhelm beginners. The Beginner’s Lab will get you up to speed.
- The Kitchen Sink: This is a playbook of tactics used to get any site unstuck.
- The 6-Figure Flippers Mastermind: This is a private mastermind group for those who manage to flip their 6-figure website.
- The Lab Private Facebook Group: This is a private Facebook for you to interact with Lab coaches and other members.
Other bonuses include:
- How to Steal Your Competitor’s Featured Snippet
- Tactical Outreach and PBN Combos
- Keyword Grabbing
- Affiliate Scaling Guide
- Mindset tactics
- How to Stay at #1
- Onsite SEO Checklist
- Offsite SEO Checklist
Who is behind the Affiliate Lab
The Affiliate Lab is the brainchild of Matt Diggity. He was an electrical engineer before changing his career to SEO and affiliate marketing.
Matt Diggity is a very well-known SEO behind Diggity Marketing blog and the host of the Chiang Mai SEO Conference. He learned his craft by creating hundreds of test sites to test SEO strategies. He even invented new techniques during the testing.
He made his fortune after learning website flipping. He managed to make hundreds of thousands by selling websites.
Matt Diggity runs a Youtube channel where he provides product reviews, interviews, and SEO lessons.
How much does the Affiliate Lab cost
The Affiliate lab costs a one-time fee of $997. You can also opt to split the payment into $597 over the first two months.
The cost covers the full access to the training, all the bonuses, and access to the private Facebook group.
According to Matt Diggity, the price of the course will be increased to $1497 with the next 50 members that join.
Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab review conclusion: Is the Affiliate Lab legit?
Yes. The Affiliate Lab is legit. It is a complete training package.
To be honest, I feel the course is expensive. It cost nearly a thousand dollars.
However, after going through the training material, I am impressed.
The Affiliate Lab is a well-structured training. It takes care of marketers of all levels. Besides, it comes with several useful bonuses. What you get from the training package is well worth the price.
For the quality of the training, I am happy to recommend The Affiliate Lab.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Affiliate Lab
Is the Affiliate Lab suitable for a newbie?
Yes. Affiliate Lab includes a bonus mini-course The Beginner Lab. The course will walk you through the process from day 1.
If I change my mind, can I request a refund?
No, Affiliate Lab does not offer a refund. All purchase is final.
What support does the Affiliate Lab offer?
You will have access to The Lab Facebook group. There are hundreds of students and coaches available to support each other.
Are there any upsells to the program?
No. There is no upsell. You will receive the complete training program.
Can I pay the course fee by installments?
The training costs a one-time fee of $997. You can also choose to split the payments into 2 payments of $597 over the first two months.
Affiliate Lab Alternatives
Affiliate Lab is an excellent training course, I have no problem recommending it. However, if the training cost is your main concern, here is an alternative you can consider.
Wealthy Affiliate is a unique combination of training, web hosting, and community.
It offers digital marketing training, managed WordPress Hosting, blogging tools, weekly live webinars, and a support community.
Wealthy Affiliate best suits beginning marketers who are looking for a one-stop platform to help them get started. The starting cost at Wealthy Affiliate is as low as $19 for the first month.
Want to have a look inside the Wealthy Affiliate platform? Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial. To find out more, check out my full review of Wealthy Affiliate.